profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Sunday, September 10, 2006 @ 7:25 pm
Smile

Pics from Guides Leadership Training :) Hahaha.
Oh gosh does anyone know how to do the AMath homework thing that Ms Lau gave??? I am stuck at question one.


Trying to take a group shot from the bathroom mirrors. Strike one.


Strike two (no Tiara!)


Yay :) Hahaha imitating the seniors :P


Smileysmiley :D


I spy some people doing homework!!!


Eat eat eat :)


Hahahah!


Trying to catch the ball...


BERRY POWERRRR! :D


Tiara, doing what she does best. MOLEST!!!!!

Yup more to come later :) Garage sale-ing has given me a permanent waterfall in my nose. Don't need to go all the way to the other side of the world to see Niagra Falls already... :D But I do want to!

Alright I'll go struggle with AMath now. Serve me right for burying it deep inside my file and forgetting all about it :(

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE HOLIDAYS ARE OVER!!!
Term four.
Oh gosh time really does fly freakishly fast, huh?
One year and three months till I get to legally watch NC16 movies! Hahahahahaha.

Okay time is flying away this very instant.
Fly by...
Hahaha! The N'Sync song. Or was it Backstreet Boys?